The NAMI National Convention
NAMI travels to the beautiful state of Colorado, known as the Gateway to the West, for the 2016 NAMI National Convention. The convention will be held at the Sheraton Denver Downtown, July 6-9.
Registration is now open. For complete information about registration, including rates, please visit the Registration Information page.
The NAMI 2016 National Convention will feature:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery.
- The country's keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families.
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Denver.
Convention Headquarter Hotel
Sheraton Denver Downtown
1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202
The hotel rate for the 2016 NAMI National Convention is $149 per night (plus 14.85% tax) for a single or double occupancy room. For complete information on hotel and travel, visit the Plan Your Trip page.