NAMI National Convention
The 2016 NAMI National Convention, July 6–9 in Denver, will gather nearly 2,000 mental health activists and advocates from across the United States and other countries. The convention educates, encourages and empowers a diverse community that is passionate about building better lives for people affected by mental illness. This year’s theme is “Act. Advocate. Achieve.”
For complete information about registration, including rates, please visit Registration Information.
The NAMI 2016 National Convention will feature:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing important perspectives on recovery.
- Strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
- Abundant networking opportunities to learn about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families.
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Denver.
Convention Headquarter Hotel
The convention will take place at the Sheraton Denver Downtown, 1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202.
The hotel rate for the 2016 NAMI National Convention is $149 per night (plus 14.85% tax) for a single or double occupancy room. For complete information on hotel and travel, visit the Plan Your Trip page.