About NAMI Southeastern Arizona (NAMI SEAZ)
NAMI SEAZ is a non-profit corporation affiliated with NAMI National and NAMI Arizona. NAMI SEAZ is one of ten NAMI chapters in Arizona. NAMI SEAZ serves Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, and Santa Cruz Counties. NAMI SEAZ was incorporated in June 2003 as a non-profit organization, and has obtained a 501c3 status with the IRS.
NAMI SEAZ’ corporate office is located at 4755 Campus Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635.
NAMI SEAZ receives its support through fundraising activities, grants, private donations and membership dues.
NAMI SEAZ programs include: peer support, mental health training, advocacy, information & referral services, and a self-help library. All services are provided free of charge to the public.
NAMI Southeastern Arizona’s mission is to bring hope, support and encouragement to individuals and families impacted by mental illness, and raise mental health awareness in our communities.
Our services are designed to:
• Acknowledge the intrinsic value of each person and their unique strengths and experiences;
• Empower individuals and family members through peer-operated support, education and training opportunities;
• Provide members access to resources that support recovery;
• Promote recovery and reduce stigma and discrimination;
• Increase public awareness and better understanding of brain based illnesses;
• Carry out other charitable activities consistent with our mission and vision;