Why become a member of NAMI?
- You have the opportunity to partner with others who have the same struggles
- You gain access to the latest information via the Advocate (NAMI National's quarterly magazine), state and local newsletters, meetings, programs, conferences, conventions, and workshops
- You have opportunities for leadership roles and effective management training
- You collaborate with other organizations in your community, state, and country
- You participate in an organization that is making changes locally and nationally
- You are empowered through education
- You have opportunities to participate in advocating for the people you love
- You learn coping skills
- You can network with other motivated and talented people like yourself
- You have opportunities to volunteer for a non-profit organization
- You make long-lasting friends and meet other kindred spirits
- Your membership fees are tax-deductible
- You participate in support groups and other caring and sharing opportunities
- You participate in research by receiving information on clinical studies relevant to you and your family
- Why not? It's the largest grass-roots organization in the country, made up of members just like you!
Are you ready to become a member? Apply today!