NAMI Santa Cruz County Parents of Youth
NAMI Santa Cruz County Facebook
Santa Cruz County Mental Health Dept
California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists, Santa Cruz Chapter
Mental Health Client Action Network (MHCAN)
NIHM: National Institute of Mental Health
Information on all forms of mental illness, treatment, research, statistics, and clinical trials
CDC: Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Mental health organizations by state, statistics, treatment questions, publications
Resources for Teens and Parents:
- www.mdjunction.com &ndash Social Network that serves as a meeting place for people with health challenge to help and get help. www.teen_moods.net – International forum allowing teens with depression to support each other.
- www.teen-moods.net – International forum allowing teens with depression to support each other.
- www.bpkids.org – The Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation website with information, podcasts, blogs, more.
- www.bphope.com – Bipolar Magazine.
- www.schizophrenia.com – Research, discussion groups, FAQs, etc.
- www.teendepression.org – Information, education, support for teens and parents.
- www.nimh.nih.gov – National Institute of Mental Health.
- www.aacap.org – American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.