NAMI Family-To-Family Education Program
Free 12 week course designed to help family members and friends who are caregivers of individuals with serious mental illness such as
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Panic Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Co-occurring Brain Disorders and Addictive Disorders
A series of 12 weekly classes taught by a team of trained NAMI family member volunteers who know what it is like to have a loved one struggling with one of these brain disorders. The classes are structured to help caregivers understand and support their loved one while maintaining their own well being. We invite you to call for more information.
Start: Monday, September 13, 2010.
Location: Laurens County Hospital Education Room
6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Registration is required.
Call: 864-998-3351 or 864-833-4984 or 864-833-1812.