National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from http://www.nami.org/
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
2011 NAMI Convention: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the dates and location of the 2011 NAMI Convention?
The convention dates are July 6 – 9 and it will be held at the Chicago Hilton hotel located at 720 South Michigan Avenue.
2. I am trying to plan my travel. What is the convention schedule?
The convention begins on Wednesday morning, July 6 and ends on Saturday evening, July 9. Click here for a schedule that will assist you in planning your travel.
3. What hotel is NAMI using in Chicago?
All convention activities will be held at the Chicago Hilton. NAMI’s room block at the Chicago Hilton is sold out. Click here for overflow hotel information.
4. I want to register for the convention. How much does it cost and how can I do this?
Pre-registration is now closed for the 2011 NAMI Convention. However, you may still register at the convention in Chicago. On-site registration will be open on Wednesday, July 6 at 8:30 a.m.
5. I want to exhibit at the convention.
We are sold out of exhibit space..
6. What is the Homecoming Party?
The Homecoming party is a celebration that will be held on Thursday, July 7. NAMI is so happy to be back in Chicago where we observed our 10th and 20th anniversaries. To celebrate our return to this great city, we’re going to kick off this year’s convention with a Homecoming Party complete with dancing to a live band, games, great snacks (a sampling of Chicago treats), a chance to contribute to a graphic history of NAMI, a poetry slam and a photo booth—so you can have a memento of the event to take home with you!. It’s going to be a chance to connect with old friends, make new friends, and get to know the NAMI staff in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
7. Where and when is the 2012 NAMI Convention?
The 2012 NAMI Convention will be held at the Seattle Sheraton in downtown Seattle, June 27 – 30.