|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? contact: Hanem Ali
- Registration & Exhibits Manager
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Thursday, June 27
Friday, June 28
Friday, June 28
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Sunday, June 30
Who exhibits at the NAMI Convention??
All EXHIBIT BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT
NAMI invites you to exhibit at our 2013 National Convention, scheduled for June 27-30 at the beautiful Grand Hyatt Hotel on the San Antonio River Walk.
The NAMI National Convention is the annual gathering of some 2,000 mental health activists and advocates from all over the U.S. and several foreign countries. Our attendees include:
- Individuals who have a mental illness
- Family members and supporters of individuals with mental illness
- Health and social policymakers from both the public and private sectors
- Treatment professionals--including psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed counselors, nurses, and social workers. (CEUs are available for nurses, social workers, and licensed counselors.)
All our attendees have one overarching reason for attending the NAMI National Convention: improving the lives of people who live with mental illnesses and the lives of the people who love and care for them. Our attendees are responsible for securing or recommending mental health services, products, and information for themselves, loved ones, clients, and patients diagnosed with serious mental illnesses. They are eager for the latest information, treatment options, coping strategies, support services, health and wellness information and activities, and legal and financial advice.
- Space will be assigned after a completed contract and a 50% deposit have been received.
- Space CANNOT be reserved by telephone and no space will be held without a deposit.
- Space assignment is based on several factors, including exhibitor preferences, size of space requested, date contract and deposit are received, past participation, exhibitor type grouping and special requirements.
- NAMI reserves the right to make adjustments to the floor plan and the exhibit hall, including the hours the hall is open, to meet the needs of its exhibitors and its attendees.
- NAMI also reserves the right to refuse exhibit space to any vendor or organization at its own discretion.
EXHIBIT BOOTH SPACE AND RENTAL FEES
- Each exhibit booth is 8 x 10.
- Standard booths rent for $1175 ($1300 after January 30, 2013); premium booths for $1475 ($1600 after January 30, 2013)
- Booth rental fee includes TWO Exhibit Hall passes for each 8 x 10 space - giving your booth staff full access to the highly informative sessions offered at our convention.
- Booth rental includes a 50-word description of your product or service in the final program for the convention AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- Additional staff may attend for just $75.00 each. (Meal functions NOT included.)
- Each booth comes equipped with a 8 back wall, two 3 side walls, and a 7 x 44 identification sign.
- Tables, chairs, electricity and other booth furnishings are available at additional cost from our official decorating company.