|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the dates of the 2013
NAMI National Convention?
The convention dates are June 27 - 30, 2013
- I am trying to plan my travel. What is the
The convention begins on Thursday morning, June 27 and ends on Sunday evening, June 30. Check our
program page for more information.
- What hotel is NAMI using in San Antonio?
All convention activities will be held at the Grant Hyatt in San Antonio, TX.
The Grand Hyatt San Antonio and our two overflow hotels (Marriott Riverwalk and La Quinta Inns & Suites) are now sold out. There are some other hotel options in the area. Check out the Hotel and Travel page for more detail.
- I want to register for the convention. How
much does it cost and how can I do this?
Pre-registration is closed. However, you can still register onsite in San Antonio Starting Thursday, June 27 at 8:00 a.m.
Click here to see the onsite registration rates.
- I want to exhibit at the convention.
All exhibit booths for the convention are sold out.
- Does NAMI provide Continuing Education Units?
NAMI is accredited to offer continuing education credit to registered
nurses, social workers and licensed counselors. The convention will offer upto 22 CEUs. The fee for applying is just $15. The application will be available online during and after convention.
- I am first-timer, do you have specific
information I could look at?
Click here to
see important information for first-time convention attendees.