|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the dates of the 2014 NAMI National Convention?
The convention dates are September 3 - 6. It will be held at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
- I am trying to plan my travel. What is the convention schedule?
The convention begins on Wednesday, September 3 and ends on Saturday evening, September 6. Check out the program page for a schedule that will assist you in planning your travel.
- I want to submit a workshop presentation proposal. How do I do this and when is the deadline?
You can submit your workshop proposal on-line (application will be available early-November). The deadline for submitting proposals will be December 15, 2013. You will receive a decision on your proposal by February 15, 2014. Learn more
- What hotel is NAMI using in Washington, DC?
All convention activities will be held at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. The hotel rate is $155 per night (plus tax) for a single or double room.
Check out the Hotel and Travel page for more detail.
- I want to register for the convention. How much does it cost and how can I do this?
Online registration will begin early December. To get the special First-on-Board rate of only $195, register by January 31, 2014. Find out more!
- I want to exhibit at the convention.
Applications for exhibit booths will be available January 2014. Click here for details on exhibiting at the NAMI Convention.
- Does NAMI provide Continuing Education Units?
NAMI is accredited to offer continuing education credit to registered nurses, social workers and licensed counselors. The convention will offer upto 22 CEUs. The fee for applying is just $15. The application will be available online during and after convention.