Benefits of membership
- Support and Small Groups provided to share ideas and concerns for those whose friends and family members have brain disorders.
- Changing Minds, NAMI Northern Illinois’ bimonthly newsletter with news of local mental health events, information and providers.
- NAMI Illinois Stateline, is a newsletter that comes from NAMI Illinois with news around the state and information on the NAMI Illinois State Conference.
- The Advocate, NAMI National’s bimonthly newsletter, which features news you can use: information on latest research, treatments and medications for brain disorders, and personal stories.
- Monthly Programs, featuring professionals who speak to us about the latest research and information.
- Education Classes: NAMI Family-to-Family, Nami Basics, In Our Own Voice, NAMI Connections.
NAMI Northern Illinois levels of membership.
- Individual/Family Membership $35.00 Annual Fee
- Advocate Membership $50.00 Annual Fee
- Professional $75.00 Annual Fee
- Provider/Organization/Business $200.00 Annual Fee
- Open Door Membership $3.00 Annual Fee, for those whose funds are limited at the present time.
Mail your tax deductible membership form to:
NAMI Northern Illinois
P.O. Box 6971
Rockford, IL 61125
Click here to Join and Pay by Check
Pay by Credit Card click on our Secure Pay Pay
BUY NOW BUTTON