|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
NAMI Queens Nassau
Join NAMI Queens/Nassau
Join us and become involved in our many activities which offer support, education, and advocacy. You will receive useful information and you will be helping to improve conditions for those affected by severe mental illnesses.
Your membership helps support:
• 5 Day a Week Help Line
• Support Groups for Families and Consumers
• Monthly Educational Presentations
• Bi-Monthly NAMI Queens/Nassau Newsletter
• Quarterly NAMI National and NAMI-NYS Newsletters
• Advocacy Leadership and Networking
• The Friendship Network
• The Breaking the Silence School Education Project
Your dues include membership to NAMI Queens/Nassau, NAMI National and NAMI-New York State. Memberships and contributions are tax-deductible.
Download one of the forms below and join today!
NAMI Queens/Nassau — National Alliance on Mental Illness
1981 Marcus Avenue, C-117, Lake Success, NY 11042
Phone: (516) 326-0797; (718) 347-7284
Fax: (516) 437-5785
Membership Form - MS Word (Word Document)
Membership Form - PDF (PDF File)