|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
Join NAMI Oregon!
What are the benefits of NAMI membership?
All NAMI members receive the benefits of membership at all three levels of the organization, including:
- Membership in the local affiliate, state organization, and NAMI national organizations
- Eligibility to vote in all NAMI elections
- A subscription to The Advocate NAMI’s quarterly magazine, and optional subscriptions to email updates on a variety of pertinent topics
- Subscriptions to NAMI Oregon’s quarterly e-newsletter and Affiliate communications (in most cases, a monthly newsletter)
- Member discounts on brochures, videos, promotional items, and registration at NAMI’s annual convention and many state and local conferences.
- Access to exclusive members-only material on www.nami.org
If you'd like to join online using a credit card, click here.
Or you may print the form below, fill it out, and mail it with payment to NAMI Oregon at:
4701 SE 24th Ave., Suite E
Portland, OR 97202
Open Door Membership*: NAMI affiliates have made full memberships to NAMI available to people with low incomes. Don't let dollars keep you from joining!
Please contact us at 503-230-8009 or 1-800-343-6264 (Fax 503-230-2573) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have any questions or need additional information.
Membership Application Form (Word Document)