|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; email@example.com
Welcome to NAMILand. It's NAMI at your fingertips with documents from NAMI's departments in one convenient location.
Resources on Federal and State Policy
Better Together: NAMI's Grassroots Advocacy
NAMI Smarts: Telling Your Story Handouts
State Advocacy Network at Convention
- Coalition Budget Fight: Judith Evans, executive director, NAMI Florida
- Coalition Budget Rally: Michael Cohen, past executive director, NAMI New Hampshire
- Ohio Sleep-Out: Betsy Johnson, deputy director, NAMI Ohio
- Responding to a Tragedy: Clarke Romans, executive director, NAMI Southern Arizona
- CAN Action Network: Bettie Reinhardt, State Advocacy Network, NAMI California
- Media Coverage and Interviews: Bill Lindsey, executive director, NAMI South Carolina
- Electronic Outcomes Survey: Matt Kuntz, executive director, NAMI Montana
- Georgia Behavioral Health Legislative Caucus: Eric Spencer, executive director, NAMI Georgia
Health Care Reform Part 2: Bringing It All Back Home
Managed Care, Medicaid and Mental Health Resource Guide
- NAMI's Legislative Action Center
Find urgent legislative alerts and updates important to NAMI. Use the Legislative Action Center to learn about local, state and federal elections, find your Congressional members and write to them.
- NAMI State Advocacy
NAMIís advocacy is needed to prevent harmful consequences and ensure the right care at the right time and in the right place for everyone. Visit NAMI's State Advocacy website for advocacy tools, important information and ways to take action.
- 2010 Capitol Hill Day Leave-Behind Packet
Find fact sheets, planning tips, sample meeting request letters and issue briefs provided in Legislative Leave-Behind packets for Congressional visits during Convention at www.nami.org/hillday2010.