|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
NAMI Howard County
There is no charge for our programs and they are open to anyone regardless of membership in NAMI.
- Support Groups for Family Members and Friends Who Care for an Adult with a Mental Illness
- A Support Group conducted in Spanish for Family Members and Friends Who Care for an Adult or Teen with a Mental Illness
- Support Groups for Parents and Caregivers of Children and Teens with Mental Health Issues
- NAMI Connection - A Support Group for Individuals Living with Serious Mental Illness
- Sunday Suppers - A social opportunity for adults living with mental illness
NAMI Howard County is grateful to the following sponsors of Sunday Suppers. Adults living with a mental illness have been gathering on the third Sunday of the month since 1982 to enjoy a home cooked meal made possible by:
St. John The Evangelist Roman Catholic Parish
Our Shepherd Lutheran Church
Church of the Resurrection Men's Club
The Columbia Chapter of Jack & Jill
Calvary Lutheran Church
St. John United Methodist Presbyterian
Unitarian Universalist Society
Please visit our support programs page for more information.
Our education programs include:
- The Peer-to-Peer Education Course
- The In Our Own Voice: Living with Mental Illness Presentation
- NAMI Howard County Educational Forums
- Parents & Teachers as Allies: Recognizing Early Onset Mental Illness in Children and Teens
Please visit our education programs page for more information.