|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; email@example.com
NAMI Can Benefit When You Buy or Sell Real Estate
Through a partnership with Coldwell Banker/Nationwide Realtor Guide, a percentage of the sale can be donated to NAMI when you buy or sell real estate, at no additional cost to you.
Here's how it works:
This link will take you to the Coldwell Banker/Nationwide Realtor Guide site. There you will enter information about the type of real estate you are buying or selling.
This information is then passed to a realtor in your area. They will contact you and begin the process of assisting in the purchase or sale of real estate.
Once there has been a completed sale and escrow has closed, a donation will be made to NAMI by Nationwide Realtor Guide. The amount of the donation is based upon the sale price of the property, and will be in the range of $250 per $100,000 of property value. So, for example, if you initiate contact with a realtor through this program and purchase a home for $300,000, NAMI would receive $750 from Nationwide Realtor Guide at no additional expense to you.
An e-mail or other form of communication will be sent to you confirming the donation and the amount.
Remember, in order for NAMI to benefit, you must use the above link to locate your realtor.
Coldwell Banker/Nationwide Realtor Guide Mission Statement:
Our goal is to provide a free service through which the public receives valuable information and professional assistance in helping them locate a qualified real estate agent to represent them in the sale or purchase of property while financially benefiting the charity of their choice in the process.
- The public receives a free service that financially benefits their favorite charity.
- The charities are supported with very strong donations stemming from leads generated by supporters on their websites.
- Coldwell Banker becomes affiliated with some of our nation’s best and most respected charitable organizations.
- Qualified agents are given leads to clients they may not have otherwise obtained.