All participants attending the National Training of Trainers must have a minimum amount of experience with the program they wish to apply for and approval from their NAMI State Organization via a Letter of Support, signed by the Board President or Executive Director.
$450/participant (all programs)
*DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION*
NAMI Family Support Group
NAMI In Our Own Voice
De Familia a Familia de NAMI
Dual NAMI Ending the Silence and NAMI Parents & Teachers as Allies:
- Individuals who attend TT for either of these programs (NAMI Ending the Silence or NAMI Parents and Teachers as Allies) will have the opportunity to become state trainers for both without an additional cost. Check out the Dual Trainer Training FAQ for more information.
Registration is a five step process. Each step must be completed in order.
- Obtain approval and Letter of Support from your NAMI State Organization.
- Complete preliminary survey (must include Letter of Support):
- Click here to see step-by-step instructions for filling out the preliminary survey.
- Click here to access the survey. (Available 3 months before the training)
- Receive confirmation to attend from NAMI:
- Please DO NOT make any travel arrangements BEFORE receiving confirmation.
- You will receive your confirmation within 7-10 business days.
- Register and pay in full via NAMI 360*
- You must be confirmed, and a member of NAMI 360 to register.
- Complete Pre-Training Module
*NAMI 360 is also used for the NAMI National Convention and other NAMI events.
Jacki Higgins • 703-600-1100 • email@example.com
NAMI Education, Training and Peer Support Center
Support NAMI to help millions of Americans who face mental illness every day.Donate today
Inspire others with your message of hope. Show others they are not alone.Share your story
Become an advocate. Register on NAMI.org to keep up with NAMI news and events.Join NAMI Today