NAMI Web Site: Quick Start Guide for NAMI Members
Get the most out of the NAMI Web site, each time you visit. Here's how.
1. Go to http://www.nami.org
2. Sign in using the Sign In box in the upper right-hand corner. For your first time signing in, use:
User name=your NAMI member #
Password=your last name
3. You will then be prompted to change your user name and password to something of your choice.
Don't know your member number? Don't worry!
- Simply click the "Help" link in the sign in box.
- On the left-hand side of the help page, click on "Member ID Lookup". (Hint: your member number also appears on the mailing label of The Advocate)
- Non-members may create a free sign in account, but won't have access to member-only benefits.
Benefits of Signing In:
A powerful, personalized tool for accessing the latest information on issues, programs, support, events, and news related to mental illness directly from customized page you control.
- Contact Your Representatives
Your voice makes a difference! And NAMI has made it easy to let your elected representatives hear your voice on the issues that matter most to you.
- Discussion Groups
Here's your opportunity to read what others are talking about and to share your opinion and ask questions.
- Member Community
Sharing information and support is the heart of NAMI membership, and this is the place to access special member's only content, get the scoop on NAMI inside information, and communicate with other NAMI members.
- Discounts in the NAMI Store
Using the NAMI Store while signed in automatically gives you member-only discounts!
- Advocate Online
You can view the current issue as well as browse back issues.
- Donate Online
We have made it even easier to support NAMI - in just a few short steps you can make an online, secure donation.
- And more!
We're constantly working to increase the value of NAMI.org for NAMI members, so visit often!
NAMI Web Site Quick Start Guide