Senior Project Manager, Education, Training & Peer Support - Arlington VA
Purpose: Manage daily projects and activities of the NAMI Education, Training and Peers Support Center and ensure success by collaborating on measurement and outcomes of departmental initiatives.
Travel: < 10%
Reports To: Director, NAMI Education, Training and Peer Support Center
Manage and oversee progress, facilitate communication, and orchestrate activities to reach departmental deadlines and goals
1. Assists Director in developing and managing a comprehensive annual strategic work plan, with measurable goals, for the day-to-day operation of departmental initiatives, including
- Project tracking and deadline management
- Coordination of staff efforts in support of each project being performed
- Manages daily project challenges and provides technical assistance and conflict resolution to departmental staff
2. Presents program status updates and quarterly reports to department Director, Senior Management and Board of Directors as requested.
3. Directly supervises departmental program coordinators and assistants, supporting them in developing work plans and structuring program priorities.
4. Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepares and completes action plans; implements tasks, resolves problems; completes audits; identifies trends; determines system improvements; implements change.
- Meets financial objectives by assisting Director with forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
•Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of related experience in project management and supervision
•Experience with SharePoint and/or other project management software
•Strong communication skills, both written and oral
•Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
•A demonstrated track record of strong project management and a flexible, can-do attitude
•Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline; advanced degree welcomed but not required.
|Benefits:||403(b), Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Training, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|