Executive Director, NAMI Oklahoma - Oklahoma City OK
The Executive Director is responsible for providing leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s mission and strategic plan through coordination with the Board of Directors, the state affiliates, and the members.
Duties are as follows:
• Work to expand NAMI Oklahoma’s funding strategy to ensure continuing
• Promote awareness and visibility of the NAMI vision and direction; and
• Work with the staff, board, and members to develop appropriate organizational actions and programs.
• Strong supporter of NAMIs mission and a passion for mental health issues
• BA/BS, MA preferred
• 6-7 years experience in a non-profit setting
• Background in management of nonprofits, fiscal management, fundraising, and
• Demonstrated success as a leader working with committees, councils, and
• Strong speaking, writing, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
Position open until filled. First résumé reviews on January 2, 2013.
Email resume to HR@namioklahoma.org or mail to 4200 Perimeter Center Drive, Suite 150, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|