NAMIWalks Knowledge Base
Walker Knowledge Base
Is there a participation fee for NAMIWALKS?
No, there is no required participation fee to walk in a NAMIWALKS event. However, you will still need to complete either an online or paper registration form.
Donor Knowledge Base
How do I make a donation online?
- Go to www.nami.org
- Click on the NAMIWALKS logo on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose your state on the map and click on it.
- If a list of different sites in that state appears, choose the appropriate one.
- At the Walk's webpage, refer to the box on the right-hand side of the screen labeled "Support Our Walk" and click on "Sponsor a walker."
- You will be taken to a list of the walkers that have registered online. Select your desired walker.
- If that person has not created a walker webpage, then you will be taken directly to the donation form. If that person has a walker webpage, you will be taken there.
- If you are on a walker's webpage, click the red "Sponsor Me Now" button to be taken to the donation form.
Team Knowledge Base
Why should I form a team?
Team building is an important aspect of NAMIWALKS. Teams are a great way to bring people together towards a common goal or enjoy a little friendly competition amongst teams.
Walk-Manager Knowledge Base
How do I make edits to my Walk site's webpage?
- Go to the NAMI [your walk site] Walk webpage.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Locate the word Walksite Manager and click on it.
- Enter the Admin Code.*
- You should now see a page titled "Walk Manager Page: [your walk site]."
- Click on the phrase "Edit your Walksite Profile, Select your Affiliates, Set Goal"
- After making any changes, be sure to select the yellow "Submit" button.