National Training of Trainers 2015
Are you interested in attending the National Training of Trainers 2015? Bookmark this page!
Once we know when the National Training of Trainers 2015 event will be, we will update this page and send out an email to all State Program Directors. In the mean time, please look over the qualifications to become a state trainer and get in touch with your State Program Director and Executive Director. The process below will not change much, so feel free to look around. If you have any questions pertaining to Training of Trainers (TT), please email email@example.com.
All participants attending the National Training of Trainers must have a minimum amount of experience with the program they wish to apply for and approval from their NAMI State Organization via a Letter of Support, signed by the Board President or Executive Director.
- Click here to view minimum experience requirements per program
- Click here to view guidelines and a sample Letter of Support
$450/participant (all programs)
- All materials
- Double room- Friday and Saturday night
- All meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast; EXCEPT Saturday dinner
*DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION*
NAMI Family Support Group
NAMI In Our Own Voice
De Familia a Familia de NAMI
Dual NAMI Ending the Silence and NAMI Parents & Teachers as Allies:
Individuals who attend TT for either of these programs (NAMI Ending the Silence or NAMI Parents and Teachers as Allies) will have the opportunity to become state trainers for both without an additional cost. Check out the Dual Trainer Training FAQ for more information.
Registration is a five step process. Each step must be completed in order.
- Obtain approval and Letter of Support from your NAMI State Organization.
- Complete preliminary survey (must include Letter of Support):
- Receive confirmation to attend from NAMI:
- Please DO NOT make any travel arrangements BEFORE receiving confirmation.
- You will receive your confirmation within 7-10 business days.
- Register and pay in full via NAMI 360*
- You must be confirmed, and a member of NAMI 360 to register.
- Complete Pre-Training Module
*NAMI 360 is also used for the NAMI National Convention and other NAMI events.
Jacki Higgins • 703-600-1100 • firstname.lastname@example.org
NAMI Education, Training and Peer Support Center