2014 NAMI National Convention Highlights
View the pictures below or click to see more pictures on NAMI's flickr.
2014 NAMI National Convention Features
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians provide information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
- Be a voice for your community and meet with your legislators during advocacy visits on Capitol Hill.
- Important perspectives on recovery presented by people living with mental illness and their families.
- Strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system from the country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers.
- Networking opportunities enable us to learn from each other about how to improve the lives of all people living with mental illness.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available for professionals. Click here for details.
Please make sure to visit each tab for important information on hotel, travel, FAQs, program, exhibits and more! For questions, please email us at email@example.com
Speakers & Presenters