National Training of Trainers 2013
Friday, March 15th @ 2 p.m. (Eastern Time) - Sunday, March 17th, 2013 @ Noon (Eastern Time)
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
All participants attending the National Training of Trainers must have a minimum amount of experience with the program they wish to apply for and approval from their NAMI State Organization via a Letter of Support, signed by the Board President or Executive Director.
- Click here to view minimum experience requirements per program
- Click here to view guidelines and a sample Letter of Support
$450/participant (all programs)
- All materials
- Double room- Friday and Saturday night
- All meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast; EXCEPT Saturday dinner
*DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION*
NAMI Parents & Teachers as Allies
NAMI Family Support Group
NAMI In Our Own Voice
De Familia a Familia de NAMI
Virtual Component Requirement for Confirmed Participants
In an effort to maximize the on-site training time, we are providing two key components of the National Training of Trainers in a virtual format:
- The Trauma Model of Education
- The Heart of the Training Project
This portion of the training will last no longer than 1.5 hours total and will be available online. Participants attending the National Training of Trainers MUST complete both of these segments PRIOR to the event. Individuals who do not have access to the internet should discuss this with their sponsoring NAMI State Organization or NAMI Affiliate to make arrangements to meet this requirement.
NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please READ CAREFULLY:
DEADLINE FOR FULL REGISTRATION IS FEBRUARY 1st, 2013
- Obtain approval and Letter of Support from your NAMI State Organization
- Complete preliminary survey (must include Letter of Support)
- Receive confirmation to attend from NAMI
- Please DO NOT make any travel arrangements BEFORE receiving confirmation.
- Register and pay in full via NAMI 360*
- Must be confirmed and a member of NAMI 360 to register
Click here for detailed instructions
*NAMI 360 is also used for the NAMI National Convention and other NAMI events.
Taylor Poor • 703-600-1100 • email@example.com
NAMI Education, Training and Peer Support Center