NAMI State and Affiliate Logos
Step 2: Download Your Logos
Click the link for the state or local NAMI for which you are authorized to use a logo. The link will download a ZIP file containing the logos. You will need software on your computer to open the ZIP file; most computers have this software by default.
If you need help downloading and extracting your files, please click here.
The ZIP file contains the following versions of your logo:
- Black and White EPS (for professional designers and print shops)
- Black and White JPG (for all other uses)
- Color EPS (for professional designers and print shops)
- Color JPG (for all other uses)
- White EPS (for professional designers and print shops)
- White GIF (for all other uses; the graphic will initially display as solid white, so use a graphics program to add a colored background)
If there is no logo available for your affiliate, if there is a problem with your logo, or for other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
State and Affiliates NAMIs in NC