Back to FAQ Menu
Click on a question to see the answer. Click on the question again to hide the answer:
How does an Affiliate move through the process - beginning to end?
Here is a simple outline of the process broken in six steps:
- NAMI Affiliates will submit all documentation associated with the model they are being considered under re-affiliation for and the NAMI State Organization will review the documentation to ensure that it is up to Standards.
- NAMI will provide tools to the NAMI State Organization to conduct that process.
- The NAMI State Organization will communicate to NAMI that they have done the review and that they endorse that the NAMI Affiliate meets all the required standards.
- NAMI will review and confirm we are all on the same page.
- The NAMI Board will vote to offer that NAMI Affiliate a re-affiliation agreement.
- A positive vote from the NAMI Board means the NAMI Affiliate and the NAMI State Organization will be notified that NAMI is offering an opportunity to enter into a re-affiliation agreement.