Register and Join
State & Local NAMIs
Special Needs Estate Planning
- What are the dates of the 2014 NAMI National Convention?
The convention dates are September 3 - 6. It will be held at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, DC.
- I am trying to plan my travel. What is the convention schedule?
The convention begins on Wednesday, September 3 and ends on Saturday evening, September 6. Check out the program page for a schedule that will assist you in planning your travel.
- What hotel is NAMI using in Washington, DC?
All convention activities will be held at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. The hotel rate is $155 per night (plus tax) for a single or double room.
Check out the Hotel and Travel page for more detail.
- I want to register for the convention. How much does it cost and how can I do this?
You may register online for the convention. To get the special First-on-Board rate of only $195, register by February 28, 2014. Find out more!
- I want to exhibit at the convention.
Applications for exhibit booths are now available. Click here for details on exhibiting at the NAMI Convention.
- Does NAMI provide Continuing Education Units?
NAMI is accredited to offer continuing education credit to registered nurses, social workers and licensed counselors. The convention will offer upto 22 CEUs. The fee for applying is just $15. The application will be available online during and after convention.
- Can I submit a workshop proposal for the convention?
No, the deadline to submit a proposal for the 2014 Convention was December 3, 2013. We are not accepting proposals at this time. The workshop submission process will open starting late September 2014 for presenting at the 2015 NAMI National Convention in San Francisco. Please check our website at that time.
- When and where is the 2015 NAMI National Convention?
The 2015 NAMI National Convention will be held at the San Francisco Hilton, July 6-9.
Support NAMI to help millions of Americans who face mental illness every day.
Inspire others with your message of hope. Show others they are not alone.
Share your story
Become an advocate. Register on NAMI.org to keep up with NAMI news and events.
Join NAMI Today