NAMI is pleased to announce the twelve candidates for the 2019 - 2020 NAMI Board of Directors! Five candidates will be elected to serve for the standard three-year term.
All nominees are NAMI members and members of the NAMI Affiliate or NAMI State Organization making the nomination. Nominations were made by NAMI Affiliates and NAMI State Organizations that have submitted their membership and paid dues by the nomination deadline.
Check back later this month to learn more about these very worthwhile nominees. In addition to their statements of candidacy and their NAMI affiliations and other Board service, each candidate profile will include the letter of nomination from the NAMI Affiliate or NAMI State Organization recommending them for service to the NAMI Board and a summary of statements both the candidate and the nominator provided in support of their candidacy. The candidates are listed in the order each accepted the nomination and confirmed they would serve on the Board if elected:
- Jim Reiser, M.B.A., M.A., nominated by NAMI Gainesville (FL)
- Kimmie Jordan, LMFT, CPRP, LADAC, nominated by NAMI Doña Ana County (NM)
- Shirley J. Holloway, Ph.D., nominated by NAMI Alaska
- Lisa R. Carchedi, M.D., MS C-IAYT, nominated by NAMI Maryland
- Tracy Plouck, nominated by NAMI Ohio
- El Paso County Commissioner David Stout, nominated by NAMI El Paso (TX)
- Nadine H. Lewis, CWO, USCG, ret., nominated by NAMI Oklahoma
- Doug Beach, M.S., nominated by NAMI San Antonio (TX)
- Charma D. Dudley, Ph.D., FPPR , nominated by NAMI Keystone Pennsylvania
- Ingrid Diaz, Ph.D., M.A., MSW, LCSW, nominated by NAMI New Jersey
- Jeff Fladen, MSW, nominated by NAMI Tennessee
- Jacqueline "Jackie" Martinez, CPS, FPS, nominated by NAMI MetroWest (MA)
If you have questions about the 2019 NAMI voting and elections process, please send an email to email@example.com.