Become an Exhibitor
When you become a NAMI National Convention exhibitor you have the opportunity to engage and interact with an influential community of mental health activists and advocates from across the country and around the world. Our attendees include:
- Individuals living with a mental illness
- Family members and supporters of individuals living with mental illness
- Health and social policymakers from public and private sectors
- Treatment professionals including psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed counselors, nurses and social workers (CEUs are available for nurses, social workers, and licensed counselors).
Attendees are interested in learning about mental health services, products and information for themselves and loved ones with mental illness. They are eager for the latest information, treatment options, coping strategies, support services, health and wellness information and activities, and legal and financial advice.
Who Exhibits at the NAMI National Convention?
- Health care facilities and treatment providers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Advocacy, health care and professional associations
- Government agencies
- Health insurers and managed care companies
- Support, legal, advocacy and financial advisers
See a partial list of past exhibitors.
Exhibit Booth Fees
- Standard (8' x 10') booths - $1,400
- Premium* (8' x 10') booths - 1,700
- Non-profit (8' x 10') booths - $1,195 (Must provide IRS status letter.)
*Premium booths are located in prime locations of the exhibit hall.
Your exhibit booth includes:
- An 8' x 10' booth space comes equipped with an 8' back wall, two 3' side walls, and a "7 x 44" identification sign.
- Two exhibit hall passes for each 8' x 10' space, giving your booth staff full access to the highly informative sessions offered at our convention.
- A 50-word description of your product or service in the final program for the convention.
- Additional exhibitor staff may attend for just $75 each (up to 4 people).
- Tables, chairs, electricity and other booth furnishings are available at additional cost from our official decorating company.
Click here for the online exhibitor registration.
See the Rules and Regulations of the exhibit show.
See the Floor Plan for the exhibit show.
|Wednesday, June 27
||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Thursday, June 28
||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, June 29
||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Friday, June 29
||4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For advertisement opportunities, please contact Hanem Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jessica Edwards at email@example.com.