2018 NAMI National Convention Registration Rates
||Young Adult Rate
||Dec. 1-Feb. 28
||Mar. 1-June 1
||Begins June 1
Member: To qualify for NAMI Member rates, you must provide the name of your NAMI State Organization or NAMI Affiliate.
Peer: To qualify for the peer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental illness.
SPECIAL this year! Cruise the Mississippi River in celebration of NAMI New Orleans 40th anniversary on Friday, June 29, 2018. Enjoy live jazz music and savor complimentary New Orleans' cuisine aboard the Creole Queen, an authentic paddlewheeler boat. ALL ABOARD the Creole-Queen.
NAMI Convention attendees may purchase discounted general admission tickets for $60 each (regular price $79). Tickets are non-refundable. Proceeds will benefit NAMI New Orleans.
- Friday, June 29, 2018
- Creole Queen Paddlewheeler
- Short 5-10 minute walk from Sheraton Hotel/Convention site
- Boarding: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Mississippi River Cruise: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- General admission - $60 Includes two-hour river cruise, complimentary hors d'oeuvers, cash bar, and silent auction
- Tickets will be available for purchase-while supplies last-at the Convention through Thursday at 3:00 pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- ADA compliant including wheelchair lifts on each deck
Payment information: Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and purchase orders. Purchase orders must be paid by May 1, 2018.
Transfers: You may transfer your registration to another person. You must notify us in writing of this change no later than June 15, 2018..
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email by June 15, 2018.
- If you cancel prior to May 31, 2018, there is a $25 service fee to cover administrative costs.
- If you cancel between June 1 and June 15, 2018, there is a $50 service fee to cover administrative costs.
- No refunds will be processed after June 15, 2018.
Cancellations and transfers may be submitted by email to email@example.com.