Download the NAMI National Convention mobile app to get the entire 2017 program at your fingertips!
The mobile application is available for people with Android or Apple smartphones or tablets and provides a way for attendees to utilize technology to experience the convention! The app provides attendees with the convention program schedule, maps, speaker list, information, direct access to social media and more!
To get the app:
- Go to your mobile app store and search for “Guidebook, Inc.” or go to https://www.guidebook.com/g/namicon17/
- Download the Guidebook, Inc. app with the blue and white “g” logo on it
- Open the app and click “Get your first Guide”
- Search for NAMI and click on “NAMI 2017 National Convention”
- Once it is loaded, select it to enter the app
- Each time you open Guidebook, you’ll see the Convention app on your screen for easy access
If you need any technical support, e-mail email@example.com
- Search the entire app by scrolling down on the main page and using the search bar at the top to look for keywords, specific sessions or speakers to see everything that speaker is presenting and any session with your keyword
- Customize your schedule by adding sessions from the schedule to your own personal schedule so that you can view an easier itinerary of everything you want to attend
- View the list of speakers and presenters
- Check out restaurants and pharmacies nearby
- Take Notes
- Post directly to Twitter or Facebook!
- Connect and network with others who have downloaded the app and are at the Convention!
- Be sure to check the inbox feature regularly to catch additional items and activities!
Give feedback on individual sessions and speakers through the app.
To provid feedback through the app, first download the app using the instructions above, then select "Convention Individual Session Evaluation" from the app menu and follow the on-screen questions and instructions.