Download the NAMI National Convention mobile app to get the entire 2018 program at your fingertips!
The mobile app is available for Android or Apple smartphones or tablets and provides the convention program schedule, maps, speaker list, information, direct access to social media and more!
To get the app:
- Go to your mobile app store and search for “Guidebook, Inc.” or go to https://guidebook.com/g/namicon2018/
- Open the app and click “Get your first Guide”
- Search for NAMI and click on “2018 NAMI National Convention”
- Once it is loaded, select it to enter the app
- Each time you open Guidebook, you’ll see the Convention app on your screen for easy access
If you need any technical support, e-mail email@example.com
- Search the entire app by scrolling down on the main page and using the search bar at the top to look for keywords, specific sessions or speakers to see everything that speaker is presenting and any session with your keyword
- Customize your schedule by adding sessions from the schedule to your own personal schedule so that you can view an easier itinerary of everything you want to attend
- View the list of speakers and presenters
- Check out restaurants and pharmacies nearby
- Take Notes
- Post directly to Twitter or Facebook!
- Connect and network with others who have downloaded the app and are at the Convention!
- Be sure to check the inbox feature regularly to catch additional items and activities!
Give feedback on individual sessions and speakers through the app or the Guidebook website!
- Download the app using the instructions above or go to https://www.nami.org/guidebooksite to load the program in your web browser
- In the Program Schedule, find the session that you wish to evaluate
- Click Tell Us What You Think and follow the on-screen questions and instructions
- Once you're done, you can navigate back to continue using Guidebook