2020 NAMI National Convention Registration Rates
||Young Adult Rate
|Advance Full Rate
||Mar 3 - Jun 15
|Onsite Full Rate
||Begins June 16
NAMICon 2020 will be held at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and the registration fee includes activities beginning the evening of Wednesday, July 15 through the NAMI Closing Night Event on Saturday, July 18th. Attendees are invited to begin their convention experience with the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening. Full registration includes one ticket to the NAMI Closing Night Event on Saturday, July 18. NAMI GA will host a special reception, Keep Swimming: A Celebration of Mental Wellness at the Georgia Aquarium on Friday, July 17, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Tickets are $75 each and include admission to the aquarium.
- Member: To qualify for NAMI member rates, you must provide the name of your NAMI State Organization or NAMI Affiliate.
- Peer: To qualify for the peer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental illness.
- Young adult: This rate is available to registrants who are between 16 and 30 years old.
Payment information: Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, checks, and purchase orders. Purchase orders must be paid by June 1.
Registration Transfers: You may transfer your registration to another person. There is a Registration Transfer Form that you must complete and a $25 transfer fee that must be paid when you submit the form. All transfer request must be done by July 1.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email by July 1.
- If you cancel prior to April 15, 2020, there is a $25 service fee to cover administrative costs.
- If you cancel between April 15 and July 1, 2020, there is a $50 service fee to cover administrative costs.
- After July 1 no refunds will be processed.
Cancellations and transfers may be submitted by email to email@example.com.