Reporting program data is quick, easy – and important! Your responses help us forge NAMI Smarts for Advocacy into a more effective tool to mobilize grassroots advocates and bring the voice of lived experience into the public policy debate. Regular reporting provides the evidence to understand:
- What is working
- What needs to be changed and how
- Who are we serving
- What impact are we having
Reporting also helps us stay accountable to our Boards of Directors and funders at the local, state and national level.
Steps to report your workshops:
- Gather the completed Participant Evaluation Forms from your workshop.
- Complete the NAMI Smarts Presentation Report below.
- Hint: Print the presentation report form and tally the numbers before entering the data online.
- Enter the Presentation Report online at: www.nami.org/programdata
- Be sure to click SUBMIT!
Still need assistance? Download the following instructions: