You can help spread the word through social media. Like the Official NAMI page on Facebook or follow us on Twitter at @NAMICommunicate and like, share comment on our posts.
Post on you own social media channels. Here are some sample social media posts you could use:
- @akasorority1908 and @NAMICommunicate: joining forces to raise
#mentalhealthawareness. Help spread the word: #mentalhealth matters.
- #Mentalhealth affects all of us. It can strike anyone at any time. Lear more at www.nami.org
- “Checking in” on a friend or loved one can go a long way in making a difference in their life, it can help save a life. #mentalhealth matters
- #Mentalhealth affects 1 in 4 Americans. You are not alone in this fight. @NAMICommunicate is here to help. www.nami.org
- African Americans have less access to #mentalhealth care and receive poorer quality of care. Find out more at www.nami.org
- Having to deal with a
#mentalhealth issue is hard enough. Why do African Americans face barriers to care? Find out at nami.org