Donate to NAMI
NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization. We are dedicated to improving the lives of millions of Americans affected by mental illness. We strive to create a better tomorrow—a tomorrow where all people affected by mental illness can experience hope, recovery and wellness in a world free of stigma.
When you make a financial contribution to NAMI, you help us make that tomorrow a reality. You help ensure that no individual or family is alone on their mental health journey. You help provide a national network of support and resources, both online and in communities across the country.
How NAMI Makes a Difference
- We provide free support and education classes in over 900 communities nationwide.
- We participate in awareness events and activities, like Mental Illness Awareness Week, National Mental Health Awareness Month and NAMIWalks to help fight stigma and stereotypes.
- We advocate on national, state and local levels to promote policies that help people living with mental illness.
- We promote research so new treatments and early intervention solutions are made a priority.
- We ensure that media reporting is compassionate, understanding and accurate in its representation of mental illness.
- Our HelpLine responds to more than 100,000 requests each year, providing resources and information to those in need.
For more information about donating or how your donations are used, please email Donor Services or call us toll free at 1-888-999-NAMI (6264).
Ways of Giving
There are so many ways you can support NAMI. Some of these options include: online giving, setting up a monthly donation, donating your vehicle, making a gift of stock or holding your own fundraising event. Explore a variety of options to support NAMI.
NAMI is a 501(c)(3) organization and can also be identified for tax purposes with our EIN 43-1201653