The 2015 NAMI National Convention
Come Find Your Heart in San Francisco
— The Super Saver deadline has been extended until March 20 —
Whether you left your heart in San Francisco or you’ve never visited this beautiful city by the bay, make plans now to join us for the 2015 NAMI National Convention.
You won’t want to miss the outstanding program offerings:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in this wonderful city
For more information about this year's offerings, view the convention program.
The fastest and easiest way is to register online.
2015 Convention Registration Rates
|Full Registration Rates (includes closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Early Bird
|Day Registration Rates (does not include closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Day rate
Full Registration rates include the four days of convention attendance and a ticket to the closing night dinner.
These rates are for pre-convention registration only and are good through June 15, 2015. After that date, you must register onsite at a higher rate.
To qualify for the member rate, you must be a current NAMI member and provide your member number or the name of your state affiliate.
To qualify for the consumer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental health condition.
Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and purchase orders. Purchase orders must be paid by May 1, 2015.
You may transfer your registration to another person. You must notify us in writing of this change no later than June 15, 2015.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax, or email by June 15, 2015 to email@example.com
- If you cancel prior to May 31, 2015, there is a $25 service fee to cover administrative costs.
- If you cancel between June 1 and June 15, there is a $50 service fee to cover administrative costs.
- No refunds will be processed after June 15, 2015.