The 2015 NAMI National Convention
Come Find Your Heart in San Francisco
Whether you left your heart in San Francisco or you’ve never visited this beautiful city by the bay, make plans now to join us for the 2015 NAMI National Convention. You won’t want to miss the outstanding program offerings:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in this wonderful city
Advance registration is closed, but you can register onsite at the Convention beginning at 9am on Monday, July 6.
Registration will be located on the second floor of the Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel (located at 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA)
2015 Convention On-Site Registration Rates
Full Registration Rates (includes closing banquet dinner ticket)
Day Registration Rates (does not include closing banquet dinner ticket)
|Consumer Day Rate
Full registration rates include the four days of convention attendance and a ticket to the closing night dinner.
Member: To qualify for NAMI Member rates, you must be a current member and provide your member number or the name of your state organization or NAMI affiliate.
Consumer: To qualify for the consumer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental illness.
Payment information: Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and check.
Transfers: No transfers are accepted after June 16, 2015.
Cancellations: No cancellations or refunds will be processed after June 16, 2015.