By Luna Greenstein
The NAMI National Convention is just around the corner. There is a lot that goes on during a NAMI convention so do your best to be prepared before you arrive in San Francisco. Here are are few ideas to help you prepare. (Even if you can't come, there are ways for you to stay connected with what's happening!)
1) Go to your mobile app store on your iPhone, android, or iPad device and search for “Guidebook, Inc.”
2) Download the Guidebook, Inc. app with the blue and white “g” logo on it.
3) Open the app and click “Get your first Guide.”
4) Search for NAMI and click on “NAMI 2015 National Convention.”
5) Once it is loaded, select it to enter the app.
6) Each time you open Guidebook, you’ll see the convention app on your screen for easy access.
We’re always accepting submissions to the NAMI Blog! We feature the latest research, stories of recovery, ways to end stigma and strategies for living well with mental illness. Most importantly: We feature your voices.
Check out our Submission Guidelines for more information.
Call the NAMI Helpline at
text "NAMI" to 741741
Find Your Local NAMI