The NAMI Advocate is published at least two times a year, as a member benefit.
In every issue, we cover a variety of topics relating to mental health, from research to pop culture to personal stories. If you'd like to start receiving Advocate, become a NAMI member today.
In the Latest Issue
- On the Cover: Building Bonds Behind Bars with NAMI Peer-to-Peer
- Can Social Media Save a Life?
- Mental Health Reformed: NAMI Advocates Spark a National Movement
- What Can We Learn from Ketamine?
- Life on the Line
- Affiliate Spotlight: NAMI Northern Hill, South Dakota
- You Are Not Alone
Download this issue and past issues. Login required.