The NAMI Advocate is published at least two times a year as a member benefit.
In every issue, we cover a variety of topics relating to mental health, from research to pop culture to personal stories. If you'd like to start receiving Advocate, become a NAMI member today.
In the Latest Issue
- Reflecting on our Grassroots
- Pioneering Women
- Why We Must Improve Police Responses to Mental Illness
- Study Shows NAMI Homefront Program Produces Major Benefits
- Affiliate Spotlight: NAMI Georgia
- NAMI Ambassador Chris Hubbard
Download this issue (login required).
Download past issues (login required).