The NAMI Advocate is published at least two times a year as a member benefit.
In every issue, we cover a variety of topics relating to mental health, from research to pop culture to personal stories. If you'd like to start receiving Advocate, become a NAMI member today.
In the Latest Issue
- Courage and Progress (Taraji P. Henson)
- Decriminalizing Mental Health
- Engaging Tomorrow's Doctors
- A Major Win for Mental Health Parity
- Affiliate Spotlight: NAMI Alaska
- You Are Not Alone
Download this issue and past issues (login required).