NAMI National Convention
Join Us in Washington, DC!
We’re excited to be back in the Nation’s Capital, June 28 – July 1, for the 2017 NAMI National Convention.
Pre-registration is now closed. On-site registration will open on June 28 starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Washington Hilton Hotel.
NAMI 2017 National Convention will feature:
- Attendee visit to Capitol Hill to advocate for mental health.
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery.
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families.
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Washington, D.C.
NAMI is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing to offer up to 19.5 contact hours for nurses; by the Minnesota Board of Social Work to offer up to 19.5 continuing education units to social workers; and by the National Board for Certified Counselors to offer up to 19.5 continuing education credits to licensed counselors at the 2017 NAMI National Convention. The applications for CEs will be available on-site.
Washington Hilton Hotel
1919 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20009
(All convention sessions and activities will take place at the Washington Hilton.)