Press and Media
Welcome to the NAMI Newsroom! Every day, the media publishes stories about mental health. As a leading voice in the mental health community, NAMI can help journalists and thought leaders shape their messages by providing knowledgeable spokespeople, statistics and personal stories of people living with mental illness.
NAMI has numerous resources available for the press and media, including:
- Press Releases: Browse through statements and announcements from NAMI about the latest mental health news.
- Public Service Announcements and Videos: View and download from NAMI’s broadcast-ready video archive of inspirational stories, PSAs, educational shorts and more.
- Surveys and Reports: Read the latest opinion surveys and policy reports to explore the experiences of individuals, families, caregivers and members of the public on an array of important topics.
- Infographics and Statistics: Learn the latest information on mental health and download statistics in easily-digestible and readable infographics.
- Spokespersons: Lend a voice to your story. From thought leaders to psychiatrists to people with lived experience, NAMI has the right expert for your piece.
Recent Press Releases
NAMI Convention Media Advisory
Jun 20 2017
Individuals and family members affected by mental illness will be gathering together for our Annual NAMI Convention June 28-July 1. Learn more about the media events and happenings during the convention.